Thursday, October 20, 2011

My 8th treatment...no news is good news!

There is no news to report...this was like every other treatment. Blood work, met with the Dr, he told me my numbers are great and off to the chemo room i went, took a little 3 hour nap and went home to sleep off the rest of the benedryl.

The next day i had a bright idea of having a garage sale...about 20 minutes into it i started to feel really off, so i went to go lay down leaving Ted, my Mom and Lorie to manage the garage sale. I slept the entire day and when i woke up in the evening i had almost a 103 degree fever. I called the Dr on call and he told me to try to get it down at home and if it didn't go down then i should head to the nearest urgent care...but low and behold, the fever broke and I went back to bed to sleep the rest of it off.

Sunday was like all the other, i woke up in pain but tried to suck it up and get on with my day. I succeeded...I went from my bed to the couch...it was the best move to make, hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment